- Expertise Areas
Software as a Service or SaaS is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by a vendor or service provider and made available to customers over a network, typically the Internet. SaaS shows the way for a systems model where companies need not buy and install expensive packages (enterprise applications) but can access and use remotely hosted software over a network. SaaS allows companies to “pay to use” the software instead of “pay to buy” the one.
The SaaS provides following advantages to companies to save a lot of costs and increase productivity:
- Cost saving: There is no need to buy servers, other software or infrastructure to support the functioning of the hosted SaaS software.
- No upfront cost: Users can subscribe to use the software over a desired period of time and there is no need to pay upfront money.
- Flexibility and Scalability: Users can get their subscription renewed, ended, or modified (to use more features, if any) based on their specific requirements. Hence, it provides greater degree of Flexibility and Scalability.
- Anywhere accessibility: Most of the SaaS solutions function using the internet, hence it allows users to access their software from any place that has internet facility.
- Multi-tenant Facility: The SaaS based software supports multiple users at single point of time.
SaaS includes everything from running enterprise applications like CRM software and business intelligence (BI) software in the cloud, to productivity applications like email in the cloud, and databases in the cloud as well as custom apps in the cloud.
Agicent provides a wide spectrum of services to help its customers in the adoption of SaaS as a product vendor or as a consumer, in order to reduce the total cost of ownership. We’ve developed competency in all leading Cloud platforms such as:
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Apps
- Amazon Web Services
- Salesforce.com's Force.com
We assist our customers in the following:
- Developing Business Strategy
- SaaS Application Architecture
- SaaS based solution development
- SaaS Implementation
- Training, Support, and Maintenance
To begin with, you can send us an email at email@example.com with your project query or fill up a simple Contact Form given on the right hand side of this page or call us at our contact numbers. Our sales team will get in touch with you within 12 Hours!