From a couple of years, there has been a decent demand for React Native Developers. The reason for that is pretty simple, the framework makes the developer capable of using the same code for multiple platforms. This not only makes the time to deliver an application fast but also makes the cost of developing one pretty reasonable. Although, this is not the only reason why it is being used so heavily. The apps made using the framework are quite identical to native apps and also one can absolutely design anything they want. Therefore, if you are an aspiring React Native Developer then below we have mentioned the React Native Developer JD for you to check out.
React Native is an open-source mobile application framework that can be used to develop applications for multiple platforms. The framework has been developed by Facebook. This framework basically allows developers to use React with platform capabilities that are native in nature.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Capability to develop highly responsive applications and websites.
- Capability to find and fix bugs.
- Enhance the performance of an application close to a native one by removing the constriction.
- Capability to maintain code that is easy to understand.
- Write tests for automation so that the app can be tested easily.
- Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms.
- Capability to completely transcend a React Web App into a React Native one.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Having the knowledge of third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts that might occur.
- Understanding of native build tools like Xcode, Gradle etc.
- Experience in testing with tools like Jest, Detox, Cypress etc.
- Knowledge about Offline Storage, REST APIs, and document request model.
So this was all about the React Native Developer JD. If you have been looking for React Native Developer or any sort of developer for app developer then maybe we can help. In order to send us an enquiry mail us at [email protected]. If you wish to read our article over alternatives to Techcrunch for Tech News then click on the link provided. We hope this article may have been of some help to you. Also, thank you for reading it until the end.