From the time of its launch, Angular gained a decent reputation. Angular made the development of web applications relatively easy. The framework gained momentum in the market and became something of a phenomenon. This is the reason why the framework is still relevant in the market despite the launch of Flutter(by Google). It is of no second that it gives the developer to carry out tasks effectively that weren’t possible before. Therefore, if you are an aspiring Angular Developer then below we have talked about Angular Developer JD template.
In our previous blog, we talked about the job description of React Native Developer. Although, React Native was Facebook’s answer to Google since they introduced Angular and AngularJS. The first version of the framework was launched in the year 2009. The Framework is relatively famous and is still being used by many developers till date. This is the reason that there are plenty of Angular Jobs in the market.
Angular is basically a Typescript based open-source framework that is used for the development of web-based application. The framework was developed by Google in collaboration with multiple individuals and other corporations. The later version of the framework came from the same team that was responsible for the first version. It is a popular framework and as per a survey by StackOverFlow, the framework was being used by 30.7 per cent developers for creating interfaces.
Angular is basically used for the creation of Web applications. It provides capabilities like Dependency injection, end-to-end tooling, declarative template, and an integrated system for best practices. This one literally fixed every issue that was related to the development of web applications. The framework gets you advantages like the implementation of MVC architecture, Modules, enhanced design, and a lot more. Currently, Angular is running its 8th version and is still in high demand as far as the demand for developers is considered.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Capability to design minimalist modern design for web apps with all the latest technology trends.
- Capability to create designs and technical decisions for the work-related with the Angular Project.
- Capability to write code that is light-weight, well-optimised, and provides high performance.
- Capability to write the code for application and unit test for the application development center.
- Capability to research the product and takedown complex tasks.
- Great understanding of typescript languages like HTML and CSS.
- Capability to write code that is cross-browser compatible.
- Understanding of REST services.
- Experience with technologies like AJAX and DOM manipulation techniques.
- Decent experience with tools like Grunt and Gulp.
- Understanding of testing frameworks like Mocha, Jasmine, Aurelia etc.
- Experience with test runner tools like Karma, JEST, Enzyme etc.
- Capability to implement complex AngularJS applications, directives, controller, and services.
So this was our insight over the topic of Angular Developer JD Template. If you are thinking of becoming an Angular Developer then I must tell you that there are plenty of jobs in the market. In case, if you are looking for an app development company that can make you an Angular Project then maybe we can help. In order to send us an enquiry mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have also written an article over React Native Developer JD, therefore, in order to check it out click on the link provided. We hope this article may have been of some help to you. Also, thank you for reading this article until the end.