There can be multiple reasons why you are here. Your previous developer or development team must have left the work incomplete or there are still quality issues. There can be an endless list in that department although, the reality is that you are in need of hiring angular developer. If that is your need then we have mentioned some really great options that you can check out.
Note: All the website mentioned below can also take up work for other technologies too.
About: Toptal is one of the most famous websites where you can hire developers remotely. If you are in a need of hiring Angular developer then this can be a suitable place, to begin with. The website is a great platform that connects many developers, designers, business consultants, and many more different professionals to different businesses that need them.
The service was founded in the year 2019 by the duo Taso Du Val and Breandon Beneschott. The name of the company is the collaboration of two words “ Top Talent”. Using this website any business person can post hire great talent. Although, if you are a freelancer then you can easily apply for extra work. Toptal has been recognised by great media companies like Bloomberg, Fox Business, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, and many more.
- Ideal for Medium businesses as well as Enterprise.
- Provides customer support for both phone and online.
- No Free trial available for the service.
- Comes with full talent integration.
- Invoices generated are quite flexible.
- There is no trial version available.
- Can only be opened using web-based devices.
About: Gigster is another really great platform to search for talent globally. This can allow you to get your software to build faster. The platform offers great business outcome at a really fast pace. It is also a great place if you are looking forward to hiring angular developer. The platform has been recognised by firms like Mashable, Prudential, Inc., Hp, Nike etc.
This service provides you with full-fledged development services, panning out a new development team faster, getting experts with knowledge about technology, and ensure consistency in the different data-driven platform. Here you can also find developers for new technologies like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Flask, React, UX Design, UI Design etc. One can also hire for full-fledged mobile development like iOS, Android, and React Native.
- Gets you well-rounded support.
- The assembly has been powered by AI.
- Ideal for Medium Business and Enterprise.
- Get you a well-rounded report of your project.
- Also has the feature of app testing.
- No free trial available.
- Not ideal for small businesses.
About: This is probably the most well-renowned platform for anyone who has ever searched for freelancers. Using Freelancer, there are millions of freelancers who have turned their ideas into reality using the service. There is a multitude of jobs for which one can find freelancers on this website. This also includes your requirement for hiring Angular developers. The variety of freelancers one can find on this platform are Mobile Apps, Banner Design, Linux, Php, Data Entry etc.
It is really easy to use the platform whether you are looking forward to offering something or get a service. The platform allows you to hire and pay for the service until and unless you are 100% satisfied. The support from the service is available 24/7, all you have to do is enrol in it. There is also a variety of previous work provided by the Freelancers, therefore, you can check it out for yourself.
- Gets you free job postings.
- It supports milestone payment.
- There is no cost to chat with the freelancer.
- It comes with a time tracker.
- It is easy and secure to make payments.
- It only shows hourly projects.
- A lot of repeated work is posted on the website.
About: Upwork is another really great platform that has the same reputation as Freelancer. Much like Freelancer, this website also provides you with a variety of experts. The types of experts that you can find on Upwork are Writers, Design & Creative, Customer Service, Admin Support, and much more. If you are looking forward to hiring Angular developer then this could be the best place to ask for it.
The service is being trusted by Microsoft, Airbnb, Bissell, COTY, Automatic etc. It is really easy to post a job on the portal. All you have to do is post your job and let the freelancers bid to get your project. There are also a variety of options via which one can easily collaborate. The websites get you the feature of chat or video call and allows you to share files and track milestones.
- 0% fee with the pro pack.
- Get a variety of developers in different languages.
- Specify the charges that you are willing to pay.
- Easy to shortlist candidates.
- It comes with mobile access.
- One can easily share their feedback.
- Lot of candidates making the work of finding good ones difficult.
- Not ideal for Enterprise.
About: Guru can be another really great option if you are thinking of hiring angular developer. The reason why this website has been mentioned because here you pay for the milestones completed and not the entire job. With this type of payment system, it becomes easy for people to get their work done. Anytime you are unsatisfied then you can take the amount of work done and approach anyone else. This creates fair play for both the freelancer and the client.
There are also other variety of payment modes by which makes your task hiring a remote angular developer easy. For instance, they offer you to pay by task, pay by the hour, and pay using recurring payment. The website offers a plethora of other different types of services. Services like Designers, Artists, Lawyers, Engineers etc. Therefore, just log on to the website and fix your needs for finding a freelancer.
- Really easy to integrate SafePay.
- Capability to device milestone easily.
- Comes with Auto-Pay option.
- There is no cost for posting a job.
- Manage your feedback easily.
- Integrate messaging service for better communication.
- No Free Trial available.
- Takes 2.5% fee if you pay via credit card.
- A variety of Developers with easy access.
- Easy to post jobs.
- Also, have the option of Full-time Jobs.
- Variety of Jobs that can be posted.
- There is no trial version.
- Have to Pay $450 per listing.
About: Hired is what the name suggests. It is a platform for the developers to get the job for themselves while recruiters can hire candidates as per their requirements with ease. There are a variety of technologies for which one can hire a developer. Technologies like Python, Vue.Js, React etc. One can also get hiring for mentorship, equity, biotech, social impact etc.
With this service, the recruiters can select candidates from all around the world. Also, if you are thinking about hiring angular developer then this is the place. They have hired for up to 50+ roles with about 14 cities that reside worldwide. It has got reviews from the people who use and is a proper recommendation if you have a need.
- Get developers for full-time as well as part-time work.
- Hire developers well-versed with different technologies.
- Find candidates for different opportunities.
- Great Reviews from different places.
- Not exactly a place to hire freelancers.
About: If you are an employer then this one is quite identical to Hired. Although, this one is also equally good. There have already been around 79,151 jobs that are posted online. It is very easy for any employer to post a job on the website. Also, if you are thinking of remotely hiring angular developer then this could be the place. There are really great firms who have got their desired candidate from this website. Firms like Dell, Chase, Charles, UnitedHealthGroup, Chase etc. Therefore, if you have to hire a developer this could turn out to be a permanent solution.
- The website is really easy to use.
- Offers alerts via Email.
- It also has a mobile app for an easy app.
- Limited Listings.
9.People Per Hour
About: About 751,831 businesses rely on this service while the number of freelancers currently associated is 1,556,539. These numbers are decent enough for your trust and find someone to hire remotely. Hiring is so easy that there is a tagline saying “Hire in Minutes and Pay per hour”(I mean that’s some smart writing). If you are looking for a place for hiring angular developer then this could be it. The service has already been seen on BBC, CNBC, Forbes, Financial Times, etc. On this service, anyone can receive quicker responses. Also, the service has been programmed such that it asks all the relevant question from the candidate before listing him/her.
- There is no cost for posting a job.
- Directory of freelancers that are locally available.
- Option of two-way messaging.
- Offers you escrow protection.
- Comes with Seller Rating.
- Track the progress of your project.
- No free trial available for the application.
About: This is another really great website over which you can find a developer for you. The service is basically made to hire full-time as well as part-time developers. Therefore, if you are looking forward to hiring angular developer then this could be it. There is a variety of job posting that can be made including the one for which you came to this article. It is a legit place and they have also made an article about their value system. Therefore, in order to check that out, click on the link here.
- Website really easy to use.
- Capability to get full-time as well as part-time jobs.
- Variety of Job Postings available.
- Capability to decide the level of expertise you require.
- Additional Assistance.
- Recruiters might pay differently for similar kind of work.
Honorable Mentions – Agicent Technologies
Well, we are surely spewing a lot by giving ourselves an honorable mention. Although, since this is our website and our article so we decided to tell you about our services. We are Agicent Technologies and we have been making great applications since 2011 for our clients. From a couple of previous years, we have seen a 92% of repeat business from the same clients establishing that we are on the path of quality and competitive pricing. If you are looking forward to hiring angular developer then we got you covered.
We have a team of developers for Angular that will be happy to work for you remotely. In fact, one can even hire a single developer for the work. Therefore, in order to send us an enquiry mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case, if you wish to read an article about Top Testing QA Tools then click on the link provided. We hope this article may have been of some help to you. Also, thank you for reading it until the end.