Well, there are multiple conversations that usually happen on our smart devices. One such type of smart devices are iPhones that is one of the most widely used devices. Therefore, in order to create videos of all the conferences, it is essential that we have access to a great screen recorder. Also, there is a variety of educational or entertainment content that one could produce using the screen recorder. Therefore, in order to see our list of the best iPhone screen recorder app read down the article below.
About: Record It is a great application that can be used as a screen recorder for multiple things. This is not a desktop-based application which means it can be directly downloaded from the app store. This application allows you to record your favourite content on the go. Also, this app doesn’t crash or let the other app crash if you are playing a heavy application such as PUBG. It is a great application to begin the article and therefore we have mentioned it in the list of best iPhone Screen Recorder app.
- Record video at a single tap and set up the system fast using the tutorial provided.
- Add Facecam reactions to your videos on the go.
- Easy integration of Audio Commentary.
- Capability to edit your video.
- Share everything on the go on multiple social media platforms.
About: Airserver is a lot more than what a regular person might expect from a screen recorder application. This application allows you to stream anything that is being displayed on your iOS screen. The user could be playing a game, playing music, playing video, or quite simply using the camera. This video can be easily stored on your system with post-processing. Also, this application gets the user the capability of adding voiceover capability on the go.
- Record everything with a single tap and save as Apple ProRes Video.
- Capability to have a separate voiceover.
- You do not require a Mac specifically to record video after the latest update.
- It gets you embedded post-processing with hue, sharpness, saturation, contrast, mirror effect and a lot more.
- Directly stream your video to your system.
- App gets you quality of 1080p in stream and recording.
About: Screenflow is not your regular screen recorder. In fact, this tool can be used effectively for professional purposes. It has a lot more to offer and that is the reason they have a subscription charge. This one is an effective tool for Marketers, Vloggers, Educators, or anyone who is looking forward to any sort of online training. It is a great tool that covers you from everything direction and gets the best-desired results. Screenflow is also a great recommendation who want a professional tool with a plethora of great features making it a decent entry in the list of best iphone screen recorder app.
- It gets you to access to multiple screen recording at the same time with the best quality possible.
- They have a library of 500,000 media clips that can be used by the subscriber.
- It is very easy to use.
- It offers high-quality editing tools with effects like transitions, animations, free-hand annotations, multi-channel, and more.
- Capability to animate multiple instances like graphics, logos, and titles.
- Gives you the capability of making GIFs.
- Have a wide range of preset support.
About: The idea for the application is similar to Twitch. Shou is a simple application that lets you record everything that is happening on your iOS or Android device screen. Although, it is essential to know that in order to use it effectively, the user needs to root their devices. Also, using this application you will get a video that is free of any kind of watermark. This also allows you to record games that you are playing on your devices. It is a great application and deserves a place to sit in our list of the best iPhone screen recorder app.
- Works on both the platforms be it Android or iOS.
- It works on a specifically drafted platform for the app.
- The app is completely free of watermark or advertisements.
- Capability to select and watch your favourite recording from the tab.
About: Before you start to read about this one, the thing that you should know is that it is not available on the iOS store. This is a great tool for you. The application lets you record Full HD videos at 60 fps. Also, in order to use this application, there is no need to root your device as it works effectively without it. Also, unlike most application, this one can actually run on iOS 9 or more. It is truly one of the best iPhone Screen recorder app and can be used by anyone for screen recording purposes.
- Capability to record Full HD videos with 60 fps.
- No need to jailbreak your device.
- Works on iOS 9 or later.
- Make your own subtitles and add dubbing.
- Get great filters to create a movie like experience.
- Capability to import or download videos.
About: Ohkk, this one is a utility that has been provided by Mac itself. The application lets you record all that is going on your Mac Screen. This application is generally used to record Skype audio and video calls. Although, now this one is also capable of recording everything that is going over your screen. Other than this, there are multiple features that QuickTime gets you. Since it is a stock application and quite often used, it becomes essential for us to put this in our list of best iphone screen recorder app.
- Capability to record Skype videos full screen.
- Capability to edit or resize the video.
- It works perfectly great with HD Videos.
- One can also use it for Audio integration.
7.ApowerREC: Record Screen
About: ApowerRec is a powerful tool for recording videos on from your screen. It will record videos from the screen with the least amount of latency. This one is capable of recording any kinds of activity be it desktop activities, live streaming videos, web meetings etc. This one is also feasible if you are thinking of creating call logs and record your video conferences with clients. Also, it is great at what it does, therefore we have placed it on our list of best iPhone Screen Recorder App.
- The recorded video doesn’t have any kind of watermark or limitation.
- Capability to mirror the recorded video in different devices with bigger screens.
- Organize all the videos on the go.
- Capability to edit the video to make a more vivid presentation.
- Give you the option of saving the video locally and also on cloud-based services like Dropbox, Email, OneDrive etc.
About: X-Mirage is a tool that is a lot more than just a screen recorder. It has multiple features that fix all your problems related to media streaming and media recording. The application works flawlessly with both iOS and Windows system. With this, the user can record anything from their iOS smartphone and use the feature of voiceover via a microphone with just a single click. It lets you record a variety of things and also lets you stream the same with utmost clarity to bigger screens. It is a great app and deserves a spot in our list of best iPhone Screen Recorder.
- Stream Full HD video at 1080p with effective speed.
- Capability to stream audio directly from an iOS device.
- Capability to make the stream password protected using Airplay.
- Have a full-fledged media access toolbar to have more control on your media playback.
About: DU Recorder is a reliable application that can help you record your screen. It is available for both Android and iOS. Also, this one is also available on the Apple App Store. It is easy to use and stream content on the go. It can be a great tool for any sort of content creator. This tool can live record streams from multiple services like Twitch, Youtube, Facebook etc. With this tool, it becomes super easy to live stream and record content from multiple screens like games, live sport, and a lot more. It is a great application and deserves a spot in the list of best iPhone Screen Recorder App.
- Capability to live stream from platforms like Youtube, Twitch, Facebook etc.
- Option for setting the quality of your stream.
- Capability to customize features and add them to your control centre.
- Offers a variety of tools like Custom watermark, live themes, live pause settings and more.
- Access to multiple tools and categorise for your stream as public, private, live pause settings, and more.
About: This one is an organisational tool and can be used to perform conferences among peers. Vidyo is a great application that can effectively record anything that is going on during the time. The tool is very easy to use and accessed on your mobile devices also. It is a way to share all the important you want with your colleagues. This app surely deserves a spot on our list of best iPhone Screen Recorder.
- Capability to perform group video conferencing.
- It offers rapid cloud deployment.
- It speeds up the development process.
- This tool can take advantage of 4K and 5K. Also, 720p quality video is industry standard.
About: Reflector is more of an educational tool. The application is being used by more than 100,000 classes. They have specifically creature a feature known by the name Reflector Teacher. It is a great way of making education affordable and makes quality education available every school. The application can take advantage of Airplay, Google Chromecast, and Miracast. This one is a great mirroring as well as screen tool that has effective benefit in education. It is a great one and therefore has been mentioned in our list of best iPhone Screen Recorder Apps.
- Mirror everything with your device wirelessly on bigger screens.
- Has the advantage of Airplay, Chromecast, and Miracast.
- With Reflector, you don’t need any type of cable or adapter.
- It allows multiple screen mirroring at the same time.
- One can easily record the screen using the screen recorder.
About: Capto is another really great tool that can sit on your desktop screen. This one can capture screen, screen recording, and comes with great editing tools. With this, one can create professional-level video recordings. This one lets you record and share, all at the click of a button. This one also gets you a wide range of tools as mentioned before. Also, it lets you share your work on multiple platforms such as Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Dropbox etc. This one is being effectively used in many niches like Professional Tutorials, Vlogs, Educational Lessons, Design Concepts and more. Therefore, we have mentioned it in our list of best iPhone Screen Recorder app.
- Go Fullscreen and take captures of the full-frame or crop it as per your likeness.
- Make your recording for a preset time.
- Get all the necessary video editing tools like cut, crop, trim, join etc.
- Record Full HD videos at 60 fps.
- It has full-fledged image editing tools with options like Highlight, annotate, correct, adjust etc.
- Instantly share your work on platforms like Facebook, Tumblr, Evernote etc.
About: TechSmith Capture which is commonly used by people as a screen recorder application. It lets you record screen from the iPad, iPhone, or even an iPod. It lets you create high-quality videos and also how-to videos. This one can also let you record running apps and other types of content like demo video, presentations, and tutorial. This application is also very easy to use therefore we have mentioned it in our list of best iPhone Screen Recorder app.
- Record more than one screen at the same time.
- Capability to import video from any other video recorder in the device.
- Organize all your screens in your dedicated library.
- Easy to share your work in Snagit and Camtasia that too using Wifi.
14.iOS Screen Recorder
About: If you don’t want any additional features than we introduce you to the golden one. iOS has there own screen recorder that can be used by anyone who has iOS 11 or later. The feature of the phone can be accessed from settings. Once you enable the feature there will a small icon for that at your smartphones shortcut menu for ease of access to important features. In order to reach the feature select settings >Control Center > Customize control, here you can find the option. It is sort of mandatory to mention this one on our list of best iPhone Screen Recorder App.
- Feature is available for both iPad and iPhone.
- The recording made is completely clutter-free.
- The user has the option to turn on/off the audio recording.
- Set a timer so that you don’t go overboard with the timings.
- Track the time of your recording real-time.
- Has got multiple rich options for sharing.
So these were some of the best iPhone Screen Recorder App that can be used by anyone. It is essential to have a screen recorder in an organisation, also people can actually take advantage of it for educational purposes. In case, if you are looking for an app development company then maybe we can help. In order to send us an enquiry mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have also written an article over iPhone to use front and back camera at once therefore, in order to read click on the link provided. We hope this article may have been of some help to you. Also, thank you for reading this article until the end.